- Canadian made
- Organic ingredients
- Free shipping
- Collagen rich
- Delivery time 3-5 days
ORGANIC AND CANADIAN SOURCED
Frequently Asked Questions
Each 500 ml pouch has 2 servings. Each 250 ml can has 1 serving
Broya bone broth is shelf stable for 12 months when unopened from the date of production. Once you open the package, the broth should be refrigerated and will be good for 7 days.
The most important ingredient in bone broth are the bones, obviously! That’s why at Broya we source the best quality bones that we can get here in Canada. Our beef and chicken bones are sourced from organic Canadian farms. All of the farms we work with have a longstanding reputation for producing some of the best quality meats Canada has to offer.
BROYA BONE BROTH BENEFITS
Why Naturopaths and Nutritionists are recommending bone broth
SOOTHE YOUR GUT
RESTORE JOINT HEALTH
INCREASE NATURAL ENERGY
ENJOY THE BENEFITS
Bone broth has been enjoyed for thousands of years for its delicious flavour and its many health benefits, including:
- Collagen protein to restore elastin in skin & forms connective tissue
- Easily absorbable vitamins & minerals including: Potassium, Calcium, and Magnesium
- Easily digested amino acids help restore gut lining strength
- Natural healing from chondroitin sulfate & glucosamine to reduce inflammation, arthritis & joint pain
HOW TO USE OUR BONE BROTH
HEAT AND SIP
Heat up the broth by pouring it in a pot, heat slowly, and sip it out of a mug like a tea.
COOK WITH IT
Our broths are already spiced up for you to enjoy without adding any ingredients to it. But if you’re feeling creative or are looking for a bigger meal, each of our flavours make a great addition to stir-frys, rice, or noodles.
Love it. Great for gut health and boosting the immune system
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.