While we're starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel, this Canadian-cold is still no joke!
Luckily, our friend Annerie put together a tasty Carribian Style Soup recipe to help us warm up.
Loaded with natural gut-calming ingredients through our Sriracha and Chili Chicken Bone Broth, both your gut and taste buds will stay happy.
- 3 Boneless Chicken Thighs
- 1 Corn
- 1/2 Onion
- 3 Potatoes (Cut Into Medium Pieces)
- 1 Chayote
- 6 Carrots
- 1/2lb Butternut Squash
- 1 Scallion Stalk
- 6 Sprigs of Thyme
- 1 Scotch Bonnet Pepper
- 6c Sriracha and Chili Chicken Bone Broth
- Cut, boil, then purée the corn, potatoes, carrots, squash, and chayote.
- Finely chop the onion and scallions and sauté in butter. Add in seasoned chicken and brown.
- Add Bone Broth and bring to a boil, before adding in thyme and scotch bonnet pepper.
- Lower heat to medium, add in veggie purée, stir until well combined.
- Cover with lid and simmer on low 1 hr. Stir periodically, add broth to desired consistency.
- Garnish with thyme and fresh cilantro.
Recipe Created by: Annerie (@annerie6 / @healthynre)